Zout Laundry Stain Remover, Foam Action, Triple Enzyme, 22 oz.
- The first enzyme helps remove tough protein stains such as blood, grass, and sweat.
- The second enzyme works on starch stains like tomato and BBQ sauces.
- The third enzyme targets oily stains like Salad Dressing and Margarine.
- For professional stain cleaning power at home
- Zout® does not contain chlorine or bleach and is safe for all colorfast washable fabrics.
- Great for use on work clothes, uniforms, activewear, microfiber, pet bedding, towels and many other difficult-to-clean fabrics.
Keep your garments always looking nice using this Zout Laundry Stain Remover. It was developed in the early 1960s to offer a professional cleaning solution for doctors’ and nurses’ uniforms. This Zout Triple Enzyme Stain Remover is engineered with advanced formula technology for a wider variety of fabrics and spots. Use it to help break down specific messes so they’re more easily removed in the washing machine. This Zout spray cleaner is effective on blood, grass, barbecue sauce, margarine, and much more. It comes in a convenient 22 Fl oz spray bottle that’s very simple to use.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
2.30 x 4.40 x 10.80 Inches
1.Turn nozzle on. 2.Spray to completely cover the stain. Rub in. 3.Wait 1-5 minutes. Launder in warmest water per fabric care instructions.Not recommended for use on silk.
|Safe Handling Instructions||
CAUTION: Eye and skin irritant. Contains cleaning agents (surfactants and enzymes). In case of eye or skin contact, flush with water. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, give a large glass of water or milk. Contact a physician. Do not treat garment when wearing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not recommended for use on silk.
Water, C14-15 Pareth-7, C12-15 Pareth-3, Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Dimethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, D-Limonene, Hexylcinnamaldehyde