Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray, 32 Fluid Ounce Pack of 4
- One 32 ounce spray bottle of Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach removes ugly stain and kills mold and mildew that cause them; Package may vary
- Mold and mildew disinfectant spray delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing and kills 99.9% of common bacteria found in homes such as Staph Strep and Athletes foot fungus
- Clorox Plus Tilex penetrates and lifts off soap scum with detergent-type surfactants to kill the mildew lurking below the surface
- This cleaner is safe to use on surfaces including glazed and unglazed ceramic tile grout vinyl fiberglass and plastic and wont leave a dull residue
- Smart Tube technology guarantees you will spray every drop of liquid in the bottle without unscrewing, shaking, pouring and generally being frustrated
The Clorox Plus Tilex Mould and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach not only eliminates unsightly stains, but also the mould and mildew responsible for them. This mould and mildew disinfectant spray, powered by Clorox Bleach, delivers a potent clean without scouring and eliminates 99.9% of common bacteria found in residences, such as Staph, Strep, and Athlete’s foot fungus. Using detergent-like surfactants, it permeates and removes soap residue in order to destroy mould residing beneath the surface. This aerosol is suitable for use on glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, fibreglass, and plastic. Use this chlorine disinfectant without scouring to clean and disinfect baths, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, counter surfaces, and floors without wax. It eliminates mould and mildew swiftly and effectively, and the Smart Tube technology on this container guarantees that every drop will be sprayed. Utilise Clorox Plus Tilex to achieve a gleaming clean.
|Dimensions||12.3952 × 7.62 × 25.7302 cm|
The Clorox Company
Spray tile cleaner on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. After mildew stains disappear, rinse well. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, vinyl and items such as shower curtains. To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces, or on fabric. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain.
Do not mix with chemicals that contain ammonia. Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call 911 or poison control center immediately for further treatment advice.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite 2.4%; OTHER INGREDIENTS: 97.6%; TOTAL: 100.0%; Contains Bleach