Swiffer Sweeper Wet Pad Refills, Lavender Scent, 24 Ct
- Textured Wet mopping pad cloths TRAP + LOCK dirt deep in cloth.
- Scrubbing Strip removes tough spots
- Safe on all finished floors* *Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper
- Also try Swiffer Sweeper DRY Sweeping cloth refills! Before Wet cleaning your floors with Swiffer WET mop cloths, first dry sweep your floor with Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping cloth refills.
- Dissolves dirt and grime better than a mop
- Unique formula traps and locks dirt deep in cloth
- With Febreze Lavender Scent
Swiffer Sweeper Wet, textured mops capture and seal grime deep within the fabric. They are suitable for use on all treated floors* and feature a scouring strip to eliminate stubborn stains.Because they may be water-sensitive, do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, unsealed tiling, or carpeted surfaces.
|Dimensions||16.0274 × 28.829 × 8.7376 cm|
Procter & Gamble
With Febreze freshness, Contains no phosphate, 25.4 x 20.3 cm (10.0 x 8.0 in), Safe on all finished floors, Textured wet cloths trap + lock dirt deep in cloth
Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Acrylic Polymer, PPG-26-Butheth-26, PEG Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrances/Parfums
. Attach. Clean. Flip & scrub. Remove when dirty. Directions for use: Wipe floor with cloth and allow floor to dry. Wash hands after use. Use scrubbing strip to remove tough spots from dried-on foods to scuffs.
Avoid Accidents: Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets to Avoid Accidental Ingestion. In Case of Eye Contact Or Prolonged Exposure to Skin, Flush With Water to Reduce Irritation. If Irritation Persists, Call A Physician. Avoid Exerting Excessive Pressure On Mop Pole As Breakage May Occur. As Always, Contains No Phosphate. Storage/Disposal: Keep The Container Flat and Closed Securely to Keep Cloths Moist. Throw Used Cloths In Trash. Do Not Flush