Swiffer Sweeper Wet Pad Refills, Gain Original Scent, 12 Count
- Textured Wet mopping pad cloths TRAP + LOCK dirt deep in cloth.
- Scrubbing Strip removes tough spots
- Safe on all finished floors* *Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper
- Also try Swiffer Sweeper DRY Sweeping cloth refills! Before Wet cleaning your floors with Swiffer WET mop cloths, first dry sweep your floor with Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping cloth refills.
- Dissolves dirt and grime better than a mop
- Unique formula traps and locks dirt deep in cloth
- With Gain Original Scent
Swiffer Sweeper Wet, textured mops capture and seal grime deep within the fabric. They are suitable for use on all treated floors* and feature a scouring strip to eliminate stubborn stains.Because they may be water-sensitive, do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, unsealed tiling, or carpeted surfaces.
|Dimensions||16.0274 × 28.829 × 5.4864 cm|
Procter & Gamble
Wipe Floor with cloth and allow floor to dry. Wash hands after use. Use scrubbing strip to remove tough spots from dried-on food to scuffs.
Water, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Acrylic Polymer, PPG-26-Butheth-26, PEG Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrances
Avoid Accidents: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Accidental Ingestion. Storage/Disposal: Throw Cloths In Trash. Do Not Flush. Swiffer Wet: In Case Of Eye Contact Or Prolonged Exposure To Skin, Flush With Water To Reduce Irritation. If Irritation Persists, Call A Physician. Avoid Exerting Excessive Pressure On Mop Pole As Breakage May Occur.