Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit, (1 Mop Kit, 10 Pad Refills)
- This 2-in-1 tool is both a Sweeper and a mop! Yep, you can add versatility to your cleaning routine by using the Sweeper with either Dry or Wet cloths
- Assembling your Sweeper is easy! Simply click the poles together. Wrap the cloth under the Sweeper head and poke the flaps into each corner gripper to keep it in place. After cleaning, you just remove the dirty cloth and toss it. Ta-dah!
- Safe on all floor types, so you can use it on tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring. (do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive)
- Who’s got time to move furniture? Sweeper’s swivel head easily gets into tight corners, under furniture and behind bathroom fixtures
- For small living spaces, Swiffer is compact, lightweight and easy to store. So, It’s always ready to go
- Buy Sweeper worry-free. If you’re not completely satisfied, check out our money-back guarantee
A floor cleanser for firm surfaces that is designed for both brushing and wiping. The Heavy Duty Dry cloths’ airy 3D fibres reach deep into crevices to capture and secure 2X* grime, grit, and hair, whereas the Heavy Duty Wet cloths effortlessly absorb your difficult, spills. It is a simple and efficient method for removing grime from the residence. Refill cloths available. (*Swiffer Sweeper Dry Cloth for Multiple Surfaces)
|Dimensions||7.5184 × 12.7 × 31.877 cm|
Connect Poles, Attach Refill, Clean, Remove refill when dirty
Sweeper Wet Ingredients: Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloridem Acrylic Polymer, PPG-26-Butheth-26, PEG Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.
Avoid Accidents: Keep out of the reach of children and pets to avoid accidental ingestion. Swiffer Wet. In case of eye contact or prolonged exposure to skin, flush with water to reduce irritation. If irritation persists, call a physician. Avoid exerting excessive pressure on mop pole as breakage may occur. Do not use Swiffer Sweeper wet mopping cloths on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.