Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Sensitive Toothpaste, Cleansing Mint 4 Oz
- One 4 oz tube of Cleansing Mint Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth – Packaging May Vary
- Protects your teeth from acid erosion caused by acidic foods and everyday acids
- Sensitivity toothpaste that protects your teeth from pain triggers like hot, cold or contact
- Cavity protection toothpaste that improves your overall teeth health
- Teeth whitening toothpaste that polishes away stains for whiter, brighter teeth
- Cleansing mint toothpaste that leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth
- Brush for two minutes, twice daily
Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth is an enamel strengthening toothpaste that restores the natural whiteness of your teeth as it protects you from acid erosion caused by foods and drinks. This whitening sensitive toothpaste releases fluoride, providing cavity protection as it strengthens and rehardens enamel that has been softened by exposure to acidic foods or everyday acids. Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste delivers a special formula that remineralizes your teeth, boosting the delivery of calcium to improve enamel health and stop further damage. Protecting you from pain triggers, this sensitivity toothpaste provides lasting relief, brightening your teeth and leaving you with fresh breath. Brush with this enamel protection toothpaste for two minutes, twice daily. Build a stronger foundation with Pronamel, so your teeth can look and feel their best.
|Dimensions||3.683 × 16.6624 × 4.3688 cm|
Sensitive, Enamel Safe, Cavity Protection, Whitening
|Assembled Product Weight||
water sorbitol hydrated silica glycerin flavor cocamidopropyl betaine xanthan gum sodium saccharin mica titanium dioxide sodium hydroxide
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate 5% – Antihypersensitivity, Sodium Fluoride 0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion – Anticavity; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.