Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Sensitive Toothpaste, Alpine Breeze, 4 Oz
- One 4 oz tube of Alpine Breeze flavored Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth – Packaging May Vary
- Sensitive toothpaste that delivers minerals into the enamel to protect your teeth from acid erosion
- Enamel strengthening toothpaste that protects your teeth from pain triggers like temperature changes, acids, sweets or contact
- Offers effective protection against cavities and improves your overall teeth health
- Teeth whitening toothpaste specially formulated to gently polish away stains, restoring the natural whiteness of your teeth
- Refreshing Alpine Breeze sensitivity toothpaste for effectively clean teeth and fresh breath
- Brush for two minutes, twice daily
Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth is an enamel protection toothpaste that effectively cleans and polishes away stains for brighter, healthier teeth. Strengthening and rehardening enamel, this cavity protection toothpaste contains an optimized fluoride formulation that boosts calcium delivery, aiding in the overall remineralization process of your teeth. Sensodyne Pronamel gentle whitening toothpaste offers all the benefits of a regular anticavity toothpaste as it protects you from acid erosion caused by everyday acidic foods and drinks. This sensitive whitening toothpaste protects your teeth from pain triggers such as cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact, providing sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection as it gently restores the natural whiteness of your teeth. For best results, brush for two minutes, twice daily. Build a stronger foundation with Pronamel, so your teeth can look and feel their best.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.45 x 6.56 x 1.72 Inches
Sensitive, Enamel Safe, Cavity Protection, Whitening
Tooth Sensitivity Teeth Whitening
• adults and children 12 years of age and older:• apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.• brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.• children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
WARNINGS. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT, if irritation occurs discontinue use. STOP USE AND ASK A DENTIST IF. ? the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. ? pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
water sorbitol hydrated silica glycerin PEG-8 cocamidopropyl betaine avor titanium dioxide xanthan gum sodium saccharin sodium hydroxide
Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5% – Antihypersensitivity, Sodium fluoride 0.15% w/v fluoride ion – Anticavity; Inactive Ingredients: Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide.
Potassium nitrateSodium fluoride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)