Pampers Swaddlers Diapers (Size:Preemie-27 Count)
- Our softest diaper EVER
- New ultra-soft absorbent layers help soothe and protect baby’s skin
- Our exclusive BreatheFree Liner wicks wetness away from skin to help keep baby’s skin dry and healthy
- Our Dual Leak-Guard Barriers protect where leaks happen most
- Gentle on delicate skin – hypoallergenic and free of parabens and latex** (**Natural rubber)
- Pampers Wetness Indicator shows when baby’s wet
- New prints! Hand-drawn animals illustrate all of the love & sweetness between baby and parent
- New and Improved! Packaging & product may vary
Pampers Swaddlers diapers envelop your infant in our softest comfort. Pampers Swaddlers are the only diapers with a BreatheFree Liner that allows your baby’s skin to breathe while wicking away moisture and debris. With the convenience of your infant in mind, our smooth Flexi-Sides offer a smooth, cushioned stretch for a secure and comfortable fit. In addition, the Pampers Wetness Indicator alerts you when your infant may need a nappy change, helping to maintain healthy epidermis. Pampers Swaddlers are hypoallergenic and free of parabens and latex for protection that is mild on your child’s skin. And when your infant is brand new to the world, our Umbilical Cord Notch** provides a flawlessly contoured fit that safeguards their delicate stomach. This is why Pampers Swaddlers are the top choice of hospitals, nurses, and parents in the United States. Pampers is the number one U.S. pediatrician-recommended brand for protection. *Natural rubber. **Sizes N-2.
|Dimensions||8.6106 × 21.7932 × 14.1986 cm|
|Disposable Baby Diaper Type||
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Comfortable, Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Wetness Indicator, Soft
Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft dry cloth.