Pampers Baby Dry Extra Protection Diapers, Size: 2
$28.98 – $56.88
- Up to 100% leakproof nights and happy mornings with LockAway Channels
- Helps prevent blowouts with stretchy sides and large tape fasteners for a secure and comfortable fit
- Helps keep skin dry and healthy with Dri-Weave Liner
- Trusted protection-from Pampers #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Gentle on baby’s delicate skin-hypoallergenic and free of parabens and latex* (*Natural Rubber)
- New and improved! Packaging and prints may vary
- Use with Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes for healthy skin
3X drier than ordinary diapers!* Pampers Baby Dry diapers are 3X drier than an ordinary diaper,* so your baby can sleep soundly all night. That’s because Baby Dry diapers have 3 layers of absorbency vs. only 2 in an ordinary diaper*, so your baby can get up to 12 hours of overnight protection. Sizes N, 1, and 2 have a color-changing wetness indicator to help you know when it might be time for a change. Pampers Baby Dry diapers are available in sizes N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. *Based on Size 3 vs. a leading value brand. Average of 0.19 grams less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min.
112, 180, 234
|Disposable Baby Diaper Type||
12 hours of protection, Extra Absorbent, Snug and Comfortable Fit, Outstanding leakage protection
Store unopened liners in outer box. If you notice a gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft, dry cloth.
Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft dry cloth.
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract