OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder Free, Laundry Stain Remover, 3 Lbs
- Includes: One 3 lb box of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Free, Laundry Stain Remover for Clothes so you can harness the power of oxygen to get tough stains out
- Free From: This clothing stain remover for laundry is free from irritating dyes and perfumes, making it perfect for those with sensitivities
- Fight Tough Stains: OxiClean powder features an oxygen-based, water-activated formula that gets out tough dirt, persistent spots and set-in stains
- Versatile Stain Remover: This stain remover for clothes works with regular detergent to get clothes extra clean and works on carpets, upholstery and nearly any surface in your home
- Color Safe: Made without dyes or perfumes, this chlorine-free and color safe stain fighter doesn’t cause fading to your clothes in the wash
OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder Free uses the force of oxygen to remove difficult grime, stubborn spots, and set-in stains while containing no colours or scents! It meets practically every stain-fighting need. When used as indicated, the oxygen-based, water-activated product transforms into a laundry stain remover that effectively removes dirt and filth from clothing. Pre-soaking your clothes can help to loosen and remove stains. This OxiClean powder mix has no unpleasant colours or scents, making it ideal for sensitive individuals. Furthermore, OxiClean stain remover for laundry is chlorine-free and colour safe, preventing fading on your brightest clothes. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover works with standard laundry detergent to get your garments extra clean in the machine; just pour it into the drum. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover is useful not just for eliminating stains from garments, but also as a carpet stain remover, upholstery cleaning solution, and stain fighter for practically any surface in your house. OxiClean has a comprehensive range of solutions to meet all of your stain removal requirements. OxiClean’s product line has expanded to include stain removers, pretreaters, laundry sanitizers and much more!
|Dimensions||13.716 × 18.288 × 12.446 cm|
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
In Wash: Top Loader: Fill washer with water. Add OxiClean and detergent before adding laundry. Fill to bottom of Line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads. HE Washer: Add OxiClean to washer BEFORE adding laundry. Fill to bottom of line 1 for regular loads or line 2 for large or heavily soiled loads. Do not mix OxiClean with detergent in the dispenser. Read your HE owner’s manual for instructions. Soaking Instructions: Mix: Fill scoop to line 2 to 4 per 1 gallon of water. Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved. Soak: 1-6 hours. Depending on severity of stains, some stains may require more time to soak. For best results soak for 6 hours. Wash: As normal with detergent and OxiClean.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Avoid powder or solution contact with eyes and prolonged skin contact (wear gloves). EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for 15 minutes; seek medical attention immediately. IF SWALLOWED: Drink a glass of water; do not induce vomiting; seek medical attention immediately. SKIN CONTACT: Flush with water. Do not mix with products containing ammonia, chlorine bleach, or with other household chemicals. Do not store solutions for more than 6 hours, as pressure can build up and the container may rupture causing injury. Contains no phosphates.