Depend Fit-Flex Men’s Maximum Adult Incontinence Underwear, S/M, Grey
$22.67 – $26.26 (-20%)
- Depend Fit-Flex Maximum Absorbency Adult Incontinence Underwear with DryShield Technology, provides you all-day comfort, guaranteed*
- Material absorbs immediately providing long lasting dryness and a more comfortable** experience, so you can go about your day worry-free
- Form-fitting elastic strands for a smooth, discreet fit under clothing that are flexible to move with you, unlike bulky adult diapers
- Unbelievably soft bladder incontinence underwear with odor control
- SureFit waistband for a comfortable underwear-like fit; masculine grey color
- FSA/HSA-eligible in the U.S.
- Available in 4 waist sizes (S/M: 26-34″, L: 35-43″, XL: 44-54″, XXL: 55-64″)
Depend Fit-Flex Men’s Incontinence Pants protects against bladder leakage with DryShield Technology and guarantees all-day comfort.* Absorbent material seals in moisture and odours instantaneously, ensuring long-lasting dryness and a more comfortable** experience. Unlike cumbersome adult diapers, this product is designed with a SureFit waistband to help keep it in position and form-fitting elastic strands to provide a discreet fit under clothing. This disposable pants is offered in a masculine shade of grey. Pants without a fragrance is supple, silent and breathable. Depend FIT-FLEX for Men with Maximum Absorption is available in four sizes: small/medium (26-34″ waist), large (35-43″ waist), extra-large (44-54″ waist), and extra-extra large (55-64″ waist). HSA/FSA eligible in the United StatesWe can assist you if you are unhappy with the fit of your Depend Pants. Required original receipt/UPC. There are restrictions in effect. Visit the Depend website for more information. Purchase by 12/31/24 at the latest. Mail by January 25.**compared to the foremost value brand
|Stop Use Indications||
Discontinue use immediately if irritation develops. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
Polypropylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Wood Pulp, Polyester, Polyethylene, Polyurethane elastics, Adhesives, and Colorants
Directions for use: Step in and slip off like real underwear. Look for the oval located below the waistband – the oval indicates the back. Dispose of in trash can – Do NOT flush.