Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean – 24 oz
- BLEACH TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Kills 99.9% of germs, inlcuding the COVID-19 Virus*, and whitens and brightens your toilet bowl with the power of Clorox Bleach and leaves a refreshing Rain Clean Scent; Package may vary
- Clorox TOILET CLEANER: The only Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Clorox Bleach, in a uniquely angled nozzle that lets you easily target hard to reach areas for the best toilet bowl coverage
- DISINFECTING BLEACH CLEANER: Thick and powerful bleach cleans your toilet bowl while it destroys tough stains, disinfects and eliminates odors
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Lets you power through the toughest stains and gets your toilet sparkly clean and bright
- DEODORIZING CLEAN: Squirt bleach cleaner under and around the rim, scrub and let sit as it disinfects, whitens and brightens your bowl, then flush for a squeaky clean toilet
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach eliminates 99.9% of pathogens, including COVID-19* Virus, and whitens and illuminates your toilet bowl with the trusted bleaching power of Clorox. This bleach destroys stubborn stains, disinfects the commode bowl, and eradicate odours with a revitalising Rain Clean scent. The only toilet bowl cleanser containing Clorox Bleach, it cleans and brightens toilets. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach whitens and illuminates while deodorising. Uniquely angled, this dispensing nozzle makes difficult-to-reach areas under the basin rim easily accessible with a simple compression of the container. Flushing the commode. Use six ounces beneath and around the rim. Scrub the entire dish. Let sit for 5 minutes. Flushing the commode. Clean and disinfect your toilet with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach.*Kills SARS-CoV-2 on smooth, impermeable surfaces
The Clorox Company
Sodium Hypochlorite 2.4%. Other ingredients: 97.6%.
Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get toilet cleaner in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
To open, squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. Flush toilet before cleaning. Apply 6 ounces of toilet cleaner under and around rim to coat the inside of the bowl. Scrub the entire bowl with a stiff brush and allow to sit for 10 minutes to disinfect. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time. Flush toilet.