Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner Spray with Bleach, 32 fl. oz. (946 ml) (Pack of 3)
- KILLS COVID-19 VIRUS*: This Clorox bleach disinfecting spray is proven to kill SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on hard, nonporous surfaces; Package may vary
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Make your home sparkle with Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans disinfects and kills 99.9% of bacteria* and viruses
- BLEACH CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray with Clorox bleach provides spray coverage that cuts through germs and grime to remove tough kitchen and bath stains with an Original Scent
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: This Clorox spray penetrates and removes messes on any hard, non-porous surface indoors or outdoors, including appliances, outdoor furniture and more
- DISINFECTING SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this household cleaner; no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
Clorox Clean-Up chlorine aerosol disinfectant is designed to clean, disinfect, and deodorise a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces swiftly and efficiently. This disinfectant has been shown to be effective against the COVID-19 virus*, as well as 99.9% of bacteria* and viruses. This household cleaner can be used on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, such as kitchen basins, countertops, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fibreglass, floors, showers and tiles, to eradicate difficult kitchen and bathroom stains, grease and grime on contact. With the Smart Tube technology bottle, every last drop will be sprayed. The simple mechanism allows you to spray into crannies and difficult-to-reach areas for a thorough cleaning. This aerosol disinfectant leaves your home spotless and smelling fresh. The Clorox Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach accomplishes its purpose.SARS-CoV-2 is eradicated from rigid, nonporous surfaces. Use as instructed for other pathogens.
|Dimensions||12.6492 × 15.1384 × 25.908 cm|
Sodium Hypochlorite 1.84%. OTHER INGREDIENTS: 98.16%. Yields 1.75% available chlorine.
To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Direct application: Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. To Refill Spray Bottles: 1. Remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. 2. Unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle. 3. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would.
EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or lung disease. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.
|Safe Handling Instructions||
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR CHRONIC RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS SUCH AS ASTHMA, EMPHYSEMA OR OBSTRUCTIVE LUNG DISEASE. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BLEACH. DO NOT USE OR MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS, SUCH AS AMMONIA, TOILET BOWL CLEANERS, RUST REMOVERS OR ACID, AS THIS RELEASES HAZARDOUS GASES.